Monday, March 24, 2014

Burger Fuel Saudi Arabia

This food joint is located @ Fouad Center in Al-Khobar Corniche.  
It's a larger than life hamburger experience we had here. 
Burgers are big and it's really big that you have to cut it into half before you eat. 
The beefy patty was so delicious, you can tastes it's juiciness and freshness.
Oh, I really love their hamburger buns, specially baked, topped with sesame seeds and the like, it was so yummy. 
It was so soft and flavorful.  
It was my first time here but surely I will come back here again and again.  
Their kind of hamburgers are worth coming back.
Great hamburgers...




1 comment:

ROCKY said...

خبز البريوش Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.